This issue is resolved in version 4.2 + , please download the latest from download
1. Cannot make a SSL connection to a Microsoft Active directory using internal Microsoft CA Certificate
1. Cannot make a SSL connection to a Microsoft ADAM directory using internal Microsoft CA Certificate
Occasionally our native compiler is unable to parse the certificate issued by Microsoft CA and that is why Ldap/AD Admin Tool is unable to connect using SSL.
Please download the LDAP/AD Admin Tool which uses the java parser.
Please follow the following steps to download the LDAP/AD Admin Tool with Java Parser:
1. Please download the JAVA version from the download
This is a full version which is compiled natively other then the Certificate parser which requires Java (to Support Microsoft CA)
------If you don't have java/jre installed ------------
1. Installation process will prompt you to install the java/jre and will open the download page to install java.
2. On the java download page click the download button and install java/jre.
3. After installing the java/jre click the desktop Ldap/AD Admin Tool icon to start the application.