[Logo] LDAPSoft LDAP And Active Directory Tools Community Forums
  [Search] Search   [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Messages posted by: cjonath
Forum Index » Profile for cjonath » Messages posted by cjonath
I am trying to run a report with everyone in AD that does not have an employeeNumber within the Attribute Editor. Which product be able to do this for me?

Thanks
Is it possible to change the (creation date) of user in active directory and exchange 2010?
For example user creation date was in 2009 i want to change it to 2012
We are interested in a purchasing your LDAP administration product for easy editing, management and maintenance of our LDAP environment.
We must have the ability, during password management, to force a "change password at next logon" dialogue. This can be achieved by adding an operational attribute pwdReset to the user's DN.

Is this possible using your tool? We need to have simple GIU based management of this feature.

Thanks for your help,
I Would like to pull a report that lists all members of the Group Domain User. Can you please help me with that?
excel or cvs export in ldap admin tool causes a java exception:
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "0000111afd21"

Thanks
I am trying to edit some samba entries using Unix DateTime Editor and it is displaying wrong values.
I am trying to make a ssl connection to Active Directory using Ldap Admin Tool and unable to make a connection.
I am using microsoft CA Certificate, any idea what can be the problem.

It does work without SSL.

Forum Index » Profile for cjonath » Messages posted by cjonath
Go to:   
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing