[Logo] LDAPSoft LDAP And Active Directory Tools Community Forums
  [Search] Search   [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Messages posted by: chris23
Forum Index » Profile for chris23 » Messages posted by chris23
Thanks, that works great.
The error I am getting is:

"Invalid row number (-3276 outside allowable range (0..65535)
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid row number (-3276 outside allowable range (0..65535)"
Thanks I see that now and that works for us fine.

I am getting an error when trying to export more than 32768 (16-bit?) records – is this a known issue?
To Support,

Does the LDAP Admin & Reporting tool give you the option to add custom reports or are you stuck with the default ones?

Thanks
Thanks
To Support:

We are attempting to use LDAP Admin Tool Pro. to extract LDAP data from both Novell and Windows based systems. For the Novell systems, we have a command file created that executes a saved task definition. My first question is how do I know what order the queried columns are coming back in? I am still verifying this, but it seems as if the column order is inconsistent from one run to another.

My second question has to do with the paging in Windows Active Directory, and the lack of paging in a Novell environment. From an attended operation standpoint, I can make both of these work. However, I do not see a way to configure the "Enable Ldap Paged Result Control" and the "Max Page Size" settings in a way that would allow me to run this is an unattended mode. Is there a command line switch or registry setting, or some other method that could be used to set that value at the invocation of the program

Thanks

Forum Index » Profile for chris23 » Messages posted by chris23
Go to:   
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing