[Logo] LDAPSoft LDAP And Active Directory Tools Community Forums
  [Search] Search   [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Messages posted by: Jennifer
Forum Index » Profile for Jennifer » Messages posted by Jennifer
During ldap export some text attribute values are not correct and they have tow colons after the attribute name "::" , are they encoded and if they are how to decode them?
In importing an otherwise valid certificate into the certificate store, when I try to view it, I get: "java.lang.IllegalStateException: masked envelope"

When I try to import the intermediate certificate that chains to the above root, I get the same error, but the intermediate certificate will not import.

I exported these certs from my Windows certificate store, using the "DER" encoding method. (They came to me in Base 64 encoded).

What's the problem?
I am evaluating LDAP Admin Tool and can not make an SSL connection using this tool to a Microsoft ADAM directory. The directory is set up to only allow secure simple binds, hence I need to be able to connect to the directory. When I first attempt I get the unknown certificate and then I say always and it still will not connect? We are using our own Microsoft certificates on the server. Please advise...

Forum Index » Profile for Jennifer » Messages posted by Jennifer
Go to:   
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing