[Logo] LDAPSoft LDAP And Active Directory Tools Community Forums
  [Search] Search   [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Messages posted by: emily
Forum Index » Profile for emily » Messages posted by emily
I have been adding new connections to the app but after I added the fourth connection I no longer see any of my prior connections. If I try to re-add a connection it tells me it already exists.

Please help.
Can you run a report on a single user to see when they are logging in and out of Windows through AD Admin and reporting tool?
I need to extract a file to load another system. I can extract the attributes I need, but also need to make the file a defined length, i.e. add blank fields. Can this be done?
The boolean attribute editor doesn't seem to work. The problem arises when I have a schema that includes an attribute with:
SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.7
This of course is a boolean value. The LDAP admin tool wants to modify this value with a simple drop-down widget presenting the values "True" and "False". The problem is
The problem is that after changing the value, an error always occurs saying "LDAPException: Invalid Attribute Syntax (21) Server Message: myAttribute: value #0 invalid per syntax".
that after changing the value, an error always occurs saying "LDAPException: Invalid Attribute Syntax (21) Server Message: myAttribute: value #0 invalid per syntax".

Forum Index » Profile for emily » Messages posted by emily
Go to:   
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing