[Logo] LDAPSoft LDAP And Active Directory Tools Community Forums
  [Search] Search   [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 

Messages posted by: tom22
Forum Index » Profile for tom22 » Messages posted by tom22
I'm trying to add an attribute to multiple users. I can do one at a time but is it possible to update many at once?
pwdReset attribute does shows up in the list of selected attributes. If pwdReset is set to True by some other means, it shows up in the attributes explorer, in which case I can click on the value and modify or remove it.

My problem is that operation attributes in LDAPSoft don't seem to appear in the attribute explorer if they aren't assigned a value. Thus, I can't seem to find a way to assign it a value if one hasn't already been assigned. I have to use another method to set pwdReset to True, although I can remove the value later with LDAPSoft.
pwdReset is already added (it appears on the right-hand side when using "Configure Operational Attributes"). I guess my real question is how can it be assigned a value?
We need to be able (for a single user) to be able to set the operational attribute "pwdReset" to True if it doesn't have a value. I try the following:

1. Select "Add Attribute" from drop down menu
2. Select "pwdReset" from Available Attributes to New Attributes, then click Next
3. I get the next box with no Object Classes to add and the box to add a value is empty (pwdReset isn't listed).
4. I click Submit and nothing happens (pwdReset is still not listed for the entry, and I had no opportunity to set it to true).

How do I set this attribute?

Forum Index » Profile for tom22 » Messages posted by tom22
Go to:   
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing